Framed fragments from an installation“To Live Means To Leave Traces”.
It’s a project that I worked on in 2014 in which I collected dust bunnies from different places.
Frame Size: 18cm X 18cm X 4cm.
“Dust is a byproduct of life. It accumulates and transforms constantly, lacking a distinct shape. Clumps of dust found in the house are collected, dipped in liquid ceramic material and fired in a kiln. The objects left are remains, anonymous yet still carrying an address, displayed on the wall as evidence in an archive. It is a collection of places. The dust accumulates in the domestic space, undergoes material transformation and becomes anonymous and fragile, a relic pointing toward the very transformability of material and time.Materials and technique: porcelain, household dust.”
*All payments will be made when you pick up your order*
- The old-fashion way (Cash/ Check/ A Bag Of Coins)
- Credit / Debit Cards (with transaction fee of 2.75%)
1. choose the item\s that you want.
2. make your order on the website.
3. you'll get a notice when your order is ready for pickup.
4. pickup your order and pay.
5. enjoy your pottery.
Go to Order Form page